Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/msensintaffar/alabamatrail.org/forum/common.php on line 106
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 990: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /common.php:106)
Hiking Alabama BBS • View topic - Reported Bigfoot sighting at Cheaha

Reported Bigfoot sighting at Cheaha

Reported Bigfoot sighting at Cheaha

Postby Sticks » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:58 pm

I just ran across this report of a bigfoot sighting at Cheaha State Park and found it "interesting." Don't get me wrong, I personally don't believe in bigfoot, but I sure do like their web-site! Anyway, here is the link for this latest "sighting." I do alot of hiking in the Talladega north of I-20, much of it cross-country/off-trail. I'm still waiting to see a bear and would love to see a cougar/panther/mountain lion. Wildest animals I've seen so far are feral hogs and coyotes. Hope you enjoy this bigfoot report.

www.bfro.net/GDB/show_reportasp?id=17480

P.S. I'm rather new to using forums and wasn't sure how to make this link work in my post....sorry
Sticks

Postby Sticks » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:01 pm

The link in my previous post didn't work, but if you're interested just go to www.bfro.net and the report is easy enough to find.
Sticks

Postby weathermansam » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:14 pm

I contacted these people to see the photos they claimed to have, but it turns out the witness never sent copies......better yet, the coordinates they gave for the sighting put them on the other side of lake wedowee in the middle of nowhere, not cheaha state park.....
weathermansam

Return to Pinhoti Trail